Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ingrown Toenail Epsom Salt

Argentine guitar solos


I inform you in the coming weeks I'll be posting a couple of TOP10 the best guitar solos of 11 Argentine guitarists have chosen. As a basis, not complicate me much, I chose Originality and Skill. I selected
guitarists are:

· Claudio Gabis (Manal, solo)
· Claudio "Tano" Marciello (Almafuerte, solo)
· David Lebon (Seru Giran, solo)
· Eduardo "Skay" Beilinson (Patricio Rey and their Redonditos Ricotta, solo)
· Gustavo "Chizzo" Napoli (La Renga)
· Luis Alberto Spinetta (Almendra, Pescado Berserker, Invisible, Spinetta Jade, solo)
· Norberto "Pappo" Napolitano (Los Gatos, Pappo's Blues, riff, solo)
· Ricardo Mollo (Sumo, Divididos)
· Osvaldo Civile (V8, Gallows)
· Pino Marrone (Cross)
· Walt Giardino (Rata Blanca Walter Giardino Temple)

Most likely, then also do the same with Mexican and English guitar.

Greetings.


0 comments:

Post a Comment