Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Arbor Longboards Toronto

Christmas



As the month progresses, the average age of my patients is increasing.

  • should be this cold that has me in a "sinvivir." I am that I can not take back, and I can not even grab a cup of coffee that my hands hurt. I could not sleep a wink last night ...
  • What is the problem?
    (silence)
  • I'm just very nervous.
  • coffee may not be a good idea ...
  • not that ... Yesterday I spent the afternoon crying

Christmas is the time when we gather with the family. For many people, all they have is the family. Christmas is the saddest day for many people. A birthday is directly proportional to the feeling of Christmas triseza. A longer, more likely to take a loved one at fault in the meetings. Things are not what they were. Never as they were. The suicide rate rises on these dates:

  • I'm alone ...
  • My kids do not call me ...
  • without my husband I do not know what to do these days ...
  • Today is exactly 5 years since that happened ...
  • boys are older now and want nothing to do ...
  • Why am I hurt?
    (silence)
  • Because it's Christmas

During World War II, doctors noted that none of the soldiers who came from the front with war wounds demanded the pain. In contrast, 75% of patients (civil) with similar injuries, they called morphine. What distinguished one and the other was the context in which they were experiencing pain. For civilians, the injury involved a stop at the plans and projects of his life, but for the soldiers that wound was a return ticket home. Meant to have survived the war and leave the front. The experience of pain was something reconforante: As I once said a patient:

  • this is a "fuck-fuck" that like!

This year, the crisis plaguing Christmas. The situation for many people become sensitive at times, very seriously.
  • I ache all over but I have not to go to physio.

I have the luck to be part of those who have work and also enjoy what I do. Today: a luxury.


crisis hurts ...


psychologist do not intend to exercise, but it is impossible not to listen to people's problems. Comforting, listening, encouraging and empathizing with patients we have more chance of success and improve health problems, which is the firm intention of my practice. No physical therapy is a technique, but it works.

  • Oh, son, if I could close my eyes and wake up on January 8.
  • Amance is not enough, take heart, and is less.

Christmas hurts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment