Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brazilian Stomach Sitting



Hooola THOSE STILL VISITING THE BLOG:
I want the essence of the positive feelings that are born into this time, last forever in their minds and their hearts.
I share this beautiful poem by Salvador Novo.
THANK YOU, LORD
Thank you, Lord, give me one year
in your light to open my eyes blind because
through your fires
forge steel tempered in the heart of tin.

Thanks for the chance and
damage the spine and the flower, because your prayers
wanderers reduced my steps to the sweet stillness
of your flock.

For your spring bloomed in me, because you fall matured
my pin
the winter shelter, and tempers.

And because, in your gifts, bless me
-digest in your love-
lasting happiness of a friendly smile.

presented a bouquet of hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment